Friday, April 26, 2013

The End

When I signed up for this class, I knew I needed to take it for a couple reasons.  First of all, to graduate.  But really because I knew that in a year I would be thrown into a classroom of 14 year olds and expected to teach them about this brilliant man named Shakespeare.  And finally, I wanted to have the opportunity to engage with his works in a college setting where there would be deep thought and freedom to explore his writing in my own way.  As I make the final push to graduation, I'm glad I have had the experiences (including Shakespeare class) that I have at MSU even though I have wondered many times why I was here.  As I finish my last papers and presentations, I can only hope that I'll have something worthwhile to pass on to a bunch of high school freshmen next semester :)

No comments:

Post a Comment